Pressure vessels, prefabricated piping, reactors, heat exchangers, columns and process modules. - To be the most trusted partner and best supplier of Customers.
Turbine auxiliary equipment & structures including steel components for steam and gas turbines, intake & exhaust system for gas turbines, WHRU, etc. - Excellent sustainable EHS performance.
As a Tier-One supplier to several multi-national Corporation and Engineering Company, we are committed to continuous improvement of quality and deep understanding of different standards. - Quality is our Reason for Existence.
Namag operate a great effort to guarantee higher safety standard and the protection of the environment and certified a management system in accordance with the ISO 14001:2015 standard and the OHSAS 18001:2007 standards through BV. We will continue to maintain an overriding commitment to quality of product and environment, safety of our employees.
Namag has received many EHS audits from well-known international companies, and EHS Integrated Management System has obtained consistent approval and good comments, which have become our core competitive advantage and will provide strong support for business development in the international market.
The principles of Namag concerning the environment, health and safety policy are:
We are committed to the protection of the natural environment, to the safety & security of the communities in which we operate, and to the health, safety and security of our people.
Everyone who works for Namag, everywhere, has a responsibility for getting EHS right.
Environment Care, Health and Safety
We are committed to providing all employees – and those of other companies working on our premises – with a safe and secure work environment where no one is subject to unnecessary risk. We recognize that safe operations depend not only on technically sound plant and equipment, but also on the competent people and an active EHS culture. No activity is so important that it cannot be done safely.
Simply obeying safety rules is not enough. Our commitment to safety means each of us needs to be alert to safety risks as we go about our jobs.
Basic rules you must follow
· Comply with the requirements of the EHS management system at your work location – including the use of relevant standards, instructions
and processes – and with the golden rules of safety.
· Stop any work that becomes unsafe.
· Only undertake work for which you are trained, competent, medically fit and sufficiently rested and alert to carry out.
· Make sure you know what to do if an emergency occurs at your place of work.
· Help ensure that those who work with you – employees, contractors and other third parties – act consistently with Namag’s EHS
· Promptly report to local Namag management any accident, injury, illness, unsafe or unhealthy condition, incident, spill or release of
material to the environment, so that steps can be taken to correct, prevent or control those conditions immediately.
· Seek advice and help if you are ever unclear about your EHS obligations or you have a concern about a potential or actual breach of EHS
law or a Namag EHS requirement.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that our products and operations meet applicable government and company standards, whichever are
· Safely handle, transport and arrange for the disposal of raw materials, products and wastes in an environmentally responsible manner.
· Promptly report any breaches of EHS laws or Namag’s own EHS requirements.
To help achieve its EHS goals, we have set up an EHS Management Committee, raise NAMAG’s EHS management levels with full confidence, and consistently deliver improved EHS performance.
· Undertake work when your performance is impaired by alcohol or other drugs, legal or illegal, prescribed or otherwise.
· Possess, use or transfer illegal drugs or other substances on company premises.
· Use threats, intimidation or other violence at work, or bring weapons (including of toy weapons & any prohibited knives), and all the other
actions which violate State law.
Wherever we operate, we will strive to minimize any damage to the environment arising from our activities.
In addition to fully complying with all legal requirements, we will constantly strive to drive down the environmental and health impact of our operations through the responsible use of natural resources and the reduction of waste and emissions.
Working to protect the natural environment and the health and safety of the communities in which we operate is a core commitment of our company.